A Vegetarian’s Guide to the Felix Barbeque Menu
At Felix’s BBQ With Soul, we’re known for our authentic BBQ and soul food. Pulled pork, beef brisket, BBQ ribs, and fried chicken are just some Felix barbeque menu favorites, but this doesn’t mean that we don’t have options available for our vegetarian guests! We don’t want anyone to feel left out or like there isn’t something for them on our menu, so we’re guiding you through our vegetarian-friendly options.
Vegetarian-Friendly Menu Items
Of course, the Felix Barbeque menu features items like salads, many of which don’t feature meat, but we have other options on our lunch and dinner menu as well. In addition to this, we have even more vegetarian-friendly options on our breakfast menu. Keep reading to learn more about all of these items so you’ll know exactly what to order next you visit us!
Lunch & Dinner
- Dinner salad: Our dinner salad features a variety of greens including iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, and spring mix. This salad is also topped with fresh tomatoes, sliced red onions, strawberries, and cheddar cheese. Finish it off with your choice of dressing!
- Caesar salad: This is a refreshing but filling salad consisting of crispy romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, and croutons, topped with Caesar dressing.
- Spring salad: Enjoy spring mix, walnuts, gorgonzola cheese crumbles, and fresh strawberries in our Spring salad. Served with a raspberry vinaigrette.
- House salad: Mixed greens, iceberg, romaine, spring mix, red onion, cheddar cheese, and sliced tomato. Your choice of dressing.
- The Monroe Special: This is a vegetarian sandwich that features delicious Portobello mushroom that is grilled to perfection and basted with garlic butter. This is topped with spinach, Feta cheese, artichoke hearts, and red and green bell peppers.
- Louisiana Veggie Pasta: Also known as the Louisiana Cajun Pasta, this dish can be ordered without any meat or shrimp for vegetarian guests. Enjoy pasta topped with fresh peppers, and onions, finished with a reduction of alfredo sauce and a sprinkle of Felix’s special homemade spice for even more flavor.
- French Toast: Grilled french toast topped with sprinkled powdered sugar, with maple syrup on the side.
- Dressed-up Belgian Waffle: The dressed-up Belgian waffle comes topped with your choice of blueberries, strawberries, or bananas, all with whipped topping and a side of maple syrup to finish it off with.
- Belgian Waffle: This is a classic, thick Belgian waffle that comes with maple syrup for a classic but perfect breakfast.
- Sweet Potato Belgian Waffle: Made with sweet potato batter, this Southern take on a Belgian waffle is always cooked to a crispy crust and topped with some classic maple syrup.
- Pancakes: We have a variety of pancakes available on our breakfast menu, including classic buttermilk pancakes, blueberry pancakes, sweet potato pancakes, and apple cinnamon pancakes. All of our pancakes come stacked three high and are a perfect way to start your day!
- Oatmeal: Our oatmeal is always topped with walnuts, bananas, and craisins, and comes with brown sugar served on the side, so you can decide how much to sprinkle on!
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter: A light and refreshing fruit platter made up of in-season fruit favorites.
- Veggie Omelet: Our veggie omelet is made with three eggs, along with mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and spinach.
- Western Omelet: Another of our three egg omelets made with green peppers and onions.
- Hoop Cheese Omelet: This omelet is made with three eggs and a hoop-style cheese, which is a traditional cow’s milk cheese that originated in the South.
To complement our entrees, the Felix barbeque menu features plenty of side options that are vegetarian-friendly as well. These include:
- Red Beans with Rice
- Black-Eyed Peas
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Collard Greens
- Braised Cabbage
- Candied Yams
- Hoppin’ John
- Potato Salad
- Steamed Vegetables
Enjoy the Felix Barbeque Menu and Southern Hospitality in San Diego County and Lake Elsinore
Whether you’re a vegetarian or a meat lover, went you to feel welcome at Felix’s BBQ With Soul! We’re sure the Felix barbeque menu has something that you’ll enjoy and even love.
When you’re looking for authentic and delicious BBQ and soul food (including vegetarian options!) made with care in San Diego County and Lake Elsinore, visit any of our locations. At Felix’s BBQ With Soul, our goal isn’t just to provide our customers with great food, but with the Southern hospitality that should go along with BBQ and Soul Food as well. When you step into any of our locations, our goal is to make sure you feel just as comfortable and welcome as you would at home.
Visit us today! You can even order ahead of time here. We hope we’ll see you soon!